Monday, August 25, 2008

"Please allow me to introduce myself. I'm a man of wealth and taste..."

Wealth, not money, but I am pretty happy guy. My wife loves me despite my faults, my kids adore me and I have friends who will stand with me.
Taste? That's all relative anyway. I like what I like.
LDSIberophonicninjagamernerd- "break it down"
LDS- Latter- Day Saint, AKA Mormon.
Iberophonic- Spanish speaking, but not as well as once was. I enjoy learning and looking at the roots all of languages also.
Ninja- Not really, but I do own a pair of tabi and practice Kajukenbo, taught TaeKwonDo and like American Kenpo.
Gamer- Dungeons and Dragons- from 1E- 4E and the in between.
Nerd- i. e., D & D, "I enjoy learning", fantasy fiction.

Welcome to my world.

11 comments:

lizS said...

hooray!! welcome to the fold! we are going to take over the WORLD!! *rubs hands in gleeful anticipation*

Eyepoke said...

Hi!

Eyepoke said...

IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!

timpani76 said...

Please feel free to not say embarrassing things about me ;)

Eyepoke said...

where's the fun in that timpani?
liz

Dana Cheryl said...

Whoa! Welcome to the blogosphere Erik. We are taking over the world!!

Renae said...

oga

Renae said...

Been wondering when you'd join in the fun. T, where's yours? Will you be posting here too?

timpani76 said...

Nope, this blog is all Erik's. I think I will just stick with the fitness blog for now, and not even that until my back stops hurting.

Bruce said...

first off i would like to point out that my wife is hot hot hot. now that we have that out of the way. i say welcome to the blogosphere erik. and its kinda a spouses job to say embarrassing things about the other. so just get used to it timpaini.

Mary said...

Ooh, somewhere I missed the Ninja in my breakdown of the title of your blog. So glad you remembered to point that part out. Glad you're blogging with us!

Oh, also every once-in-a-while you get a really great password you have to type in to post. Right now mine is "wartmu".